May 3, 2012

Liebster Blog Award - A Little Recognition

 

I want to personally THANK Diana at "Anyone Can Decorate" for nominating me and my blog for this Liebster Blog Award! And to  be quite honest, I have received this award from a couple of other bloggers this year, but I had been so busy and/or lazy, that I never got around to following through with passing it on. To those bloggers, I apologize for that if you're reading this. Please just know that it is nothing personal.

From what I've read, in German, liebster means "dearest", "darling" or "favorite".  This award is given as a form of recognition, appreciation and support for smaller "Up and Coming" blogs that have fewer than 200 followers.

The rules of the award:
  1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to their blog.
  2. Copy & paste the award to your blog.
  3. Nominate up to five blogs for the award (include their links on your post) and let them know they have been nominated by leaving them a comment.
It is an honor to pass this award along to the following blogs:
So please, take a little time to visit these wonderful and creative ladies' blogs. They have some amazing ideas to share. Trust me.
Have a Creative Day!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Dawn @ MakingHome said...

Thank you SO much Beth ! I really appreciate it. It makes me so happy to know you enjoy my blog :)

Heather said...

Thank you so much Beth...I am truly touched and honored that you would nominate me!!! I love your blog, you are so creative and inspirational. But, my most fav is your blogs name. I love it!!! Thanks again, Beth!

Tracy said...

Congrats on your award :)
I will have to check out these blogs you shared.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...