Feb 18, 2011

So sweet to get one of these!

One of my newest scrappy friends, Tracy, over at Tracy's Treasures blog bestowed upon me the honor of one of these blogger awards! She is such an inspiration to so many of us! She made a KILLER mini album out of a Graphic 45 paper pack that will leave you with your draw resting on your keyboard I tell ya!










Now in order to accept this award I need to share 8 things about me and pass this on to 8 other bloggers. Let's see what I can come up with...

1. I am a hoarder of many things, not just scrapbooking supplies. I dabble in others crafts that help to enable this habit.

2. I love to flower garden & like to find unique varieties of plants.

3. My two children are 11 years apart, but their birthday's are only 6 days apart. My daughter was a preplanned C-section, my son was an unplanned C-section.

4. I am born on Lucille Ball's birthday.

5. I love to "curb shop", go to garage sales, flea markets, thrift stores & auctions.

6. I love to repurpose trash & junk from places listed above in #5.

7. I make home made noodles from scratch, no machine is used at all. I mix by hand, roll by hand, cut by hand & have done this since I was 11 years old - been making them for 34 years now~I'll let you do the math for my age ;)

8. I am trying to lose some weight & get into better shape. Funny how it comes off much slower than it came on! :(


I'm supposed to pass this on to 8 other fabulous bloggers, but so many of those that I read don't want to accept these awards anymore, as they've gotten so many of them over & over again. They feel like it's redundant. I'd like to pass this on, because they might get some more exposure to their blog, but it's their choice. I know I AM THRILLED to get this! Thanks Tracy! You've been one of my constant followers!

Well, I need to scoot, we have someone interested in the lost dog that we found 5 weeks ago. I'm hoping he's a wonderful person & takes her.

God Bless & have a great day!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Thank you so much for posting my mini album on here. So happy you liked it.
Happy to learn some things about you. We have a few things similar, not the noodle making though, teehee.

Andrea Amu said...

Congrats on the deserving award, my friend! I must say, that according to your 8 facts about you, it's no wonder we are friends! I think we are so similar, it's scary, lol!

Anyway, I wanted you to know that I loved your Menu plate in the premier issue of Cricut! Such a fab idea, I I believe I need to make one now too! If you haven't seen it yet, I'd be glad to take a quick photo of your page for ya and email it to you if you'd like!

Also... lovin' the pretty new look to your blog! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...