Tracy's Treasures blog bestowed upon me the honor of one of these blogger awards! She is such an inspiration to so many of us! She made a KILLER mini album out of a Graphic 45 paper pack that will leave you with your draw resting on your keyboard I tell ya!
Now in order to accept this award I need to share 8 things about me and pass this on to 8 other bloggers. Let's see what I can come up with...
1. I am a hoarder of many things, not just scrapbooking supplies. I dabble in others crafts that help to enable this habit.
2. I love to flower garden & like to find unique varieties of plants.
3. My two children are 11 years apart, but their birthday's are only 6 days apart. My daughter was a preplanned C-section, my son was an unplanned C-section.
4. I am born on Lucille Ball's birthday.
5. I love to "curb shop", go to garage sales, flea markets, thrift stores & auctions.
6. I love to repurpose trash & junk from places listed above in #5.
7. I make home made noodles from scratch, no machine is used at all. I mix by hand, roll by hand, cut by hand & have done this since I was 11 years old - been making them for 34 years now~I'll let you do the math for my age ;)
8. I am trying to lose some weight & get into better shape. Funny how it comes off much slower than it came on! :(
I'm supposed to pass this on to 8 other fabulous bloggers, but so many of those that I read don't want to accept these awards anymore, as they've gotten so many of them over & over again. They feel like it's redundant. I'd like to pass this on, because they might get some more exposure to their blog, but it's their choice. I know I AM THRILLED to get this! Thanks Tracy! You've been one of my constant followers!
Well, I need to scoot, we have someone interested in the lost dog that we found 5 weeks ago. I'm hoping he's a wonderful person & takes her.
God Bless & have a great day!