Sep 29, 2010

Halloween Lantern

I know, it's not quite October yet, but I just had to work on a little project for my hubby. He was going to put one of his old lanterns in our garage sale a few weeks back, but I decided to set it aside since it was a nice lantern. It's only meant for a candle, so it's not electric or anything. I thought I might put some vinyl on the windows of it. Since he's usually a fan of Halloween, I thought I'd make it to fit that holiday. Here is how it turned out. I had to put some yellow tissue paper in it with a color changing battery operated tea light to help take the picture, but it really made it look even better (IMO). The photos show 2 sides at a time so you can see all 4 sides of one lantern.

The cuts were from the ProvoCraft Cricut Oct. 31 cartridge. It is really cool for just being a solutions cartridge & worth the money, but I found it on sale, so that makes it even better! ;-)


























Well, it's a quick post tonight while Alan is working late this week. It's giving me more time to get my craft projects done for my shows on the first & 2nd weekends of Nov. It doesn't really leave much time . I'm glad I got a good jump start on my stuff, but not nearly as good as I'd like to be at this point. Oh well.....whatcha gonna do?

God Bless & have a great day!


Photobucket

1 comment:

Sue said...

Very cute Love it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...