Feb 21, 2008

Last Night's Lunar Eclipse!

This is a picture I got of the Lunar Eclipse that took place last night. Luckily, we didn't have any lake effect snow clouds overhead to block our view. I think it looks pretty cool! This was the best picture out of all of the ones I took. It's kind of small after loading on here. If I try to crop it in any further, then it starts to look fuzzy. Sometimes if you click on the picture, you get an enlarged view that's much better.


Well, I don't have much to add today, other than this picture. Just a bunch of errands to run that are almost done & getting Brooke from preschool. I need to get going some more on my Design Team projects for The Memory Zone scrapbook store. I have so many ideas rolling around in my head that I need to get them sorted out & done! They'll be kickin' me outta there if I don't! LOL They have the Cricut cutter & an Accucut machine that I really need to go in & learn how to use. Today is not the day though. Thursday's aren't my good days, too busy with preschool, errands & cleaning later.

Later.....!

2 comments:

Jeni Glee said...

Wow, what a fabulous photo, Beth! We were cloudy last night and we missed seeing it. Enjoy the rest of your day, my Friend!

rose said...

what a great photo for the srapbook
Beth ,oh we never saw it ,shame

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...