Dec 19, 2007

Can't Catch up Fast Enough!

Oh my!! I am really needing to get my butt in gear here! I am making progress, even though it doesn't look like it or feel like it! I made up some simple little pockets for Hot Chocolate packets today for Brooke to give to her preschool teachers/helpers along with a mug/plate & a simple ornament. The packets turned out cute for being quite simple! I could have gone all out on them, but I need to have them finished for Thursday morning. I also need to make the snack for her class party. I've decided to make Sugar Cookie Christmas Tree Suckers. I'll post those when I get them done. My husband told me I was an over-achiever because I can't just make round cookies with frosting. LOL!!



I have more errands to run today & more gifts to buy still. I have a few returns already to make, since I found nicer stuff for a better deal on a few things.

Jordan, my son, told on me to Alan that I knew what Alan had gotten me for Christmas! Can you believe that?! I didn't even tell Jordan that I knew, but he overheard me on a phone conversation to a friend that I figured it out & simply by the OBVIOUS comments DH had mentioned. It's not like I went snooping, like he's doing now. I'm pretty ticked at Jordan for telling him that. I just may have to take back a gift as a payback. Alan feels cheated about the surprise part of it, but I told him about his comments that gave it away. I didn't even ask him about the gift. I wonder if I'll even get it now?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...