Nov 30, 2011

My Apologies...

I have to apologize for the way my blog looks lately. I'm trying to change it up for the holiday, but I can't seem to get my changes to apply to it, so it's looking pretty ugly and blah. I have been successful in getting my posting margins wider than before, so that makes me happy, but the other stuff is just not working. I had a cute little background all picked out and entered, but it doesn't show up (at least not on MY end)... I'm not very good with this new blogger design set up and I'm losing my tech. savvy-ness the longer I'm out of the loop. I just don't like spending so much time on these kind of issues. I guess this week wasn't the week to try to pretty things up on here, since I have a last minute craft show this Saturday and a couple of pre-show customers coming tonight. My house is a disaster (as usual) and so not ready for any public viewing, and the sad part is that it looks better than it did yesterday! OMG....my hubby hates crafting time because basically the entire house is my workshop. LOL!!

So please, bare with me on this.

God Bless and have a great day!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Sherry said...

Just remember, we all have those terrible, horrible, no good days... :-)

Unknown said...

Impressive that you've added snowflakes and berries to your blog!! I LOVE the look! Wider margins are always good! Hope your craft show is GREAT! And I'm excited to be your newest follower!

Your Bloggy Friend,
Aimee from ItsOverflowing.com

Tracy said...

I think your blog is pretty.
I can see branches with berries faintly in the background. Its pretty :)
As you see with my blog it doesn't change, as I dont' know how, and am scared I will erase the whole thing, lol.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...