Nov 24, 2009

Some Pebbles Inc, projects

Below are a few projects I did back in August using the darling Lil' Miss line from Pebbles Inc. I absolutely adore the color palette from this line! The card didn't turn out quite as nice as I was hoping, Having a bit of trouble with the spacing of the lines & the adhesive was being a challenge too. I finally gave up trying to fix it at that point & called it done enough. I recreated another one for my friend, but didn't get a photo of that one & it turned out much nicer. Go figure!
















Inside of card.
















Layout using a sketch that a friend made for a crop challenge. These colors work great with a sepia photo! The paper I used for the mat is actually the 8x8 Travel paper from Making Memories. I thought it went perfectly with the Pebbles Inc. stuff.




















A cute little card I made with the leftovers from the layout. I got tons of compliments at the crop over this.











That is all I have today. I have to finish getting my house in order for the big Feast on Thursday. It's my hope to complete little table decorations, but I seriously doubt that's going to happen.

God Bless & have a great day!

Photobucket

1 comment:

🌈🌈🌈 said...

THAT CARD!! Cracks me up every time I read it....it's vunderbar!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...