Jul 17, 2009

I have proof!!

Well, now I have seen it in writing that scrapbooking actually makes you feel younger & is good for you! I read a tip from RealAge.com that says you can take years off your age by jotting down your memories & events, like birthdays & holidays. How cool is that? In my world, isn't that what scrapbooking is all about? So, I say "DO SOMETHING GOOD FOR YOURSELF, SCRAPBOOK MORE!"

On the other hand, if I'm feeling 3.5 years younger than I am, I'd hate to think of how bad I'd feel if I didn't scrapbook! Ugh!! I guess I'd better not stop, eh?! Hee..hee..hee...

So, I had to take the precious Princess pup to the vet yesterday. I was glad to hear that it wasn't anything serious or something like mites, mange, a severe case of fleas or (ewww!) worms. But it was still has a gross factor involved. I had to ask the assistant to repeat what she said when she told me what might be wrong, because I wasn't sure I heard her correctly the first time. She told me that the dog's anal glands were plugged. Uhhh, what are anal glands??? Needless to say, I got the story of how they are what defines the dog's scent when marking it's territory. Ooooo-kay! I won't even describe what the vet had to do to "unplug" poor Princess' glands. I'm not too sure what Brooke thought about it, but she didn't seem to be too squeamish about it. I kind of have a feeling that this may not be our first trip to have this "procedure" done either, since the dog likes to eat anything & I mean ANYTHING & that is the start of the cycle that causes it to occur.

I have no scrappy stuff to share today. I've been working on some design team projects & some things for design team tryouts elsewhere. I've been on a roll lately, so I hope I can keep those creative juices flowing as freely as they have been. Keep your fingers crossed for me that I can make the teams that I'm trying out for!

God Bless & have a great day!
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...