Jun 30, 2009

Slow & steady...

is how I seem to be scrapping these days. I'm not in any race or competition, but I have lots of projects that I'd like to get accomplished & Lord knows I have puh-lenty of supplies to git-r' done! If only the inspiration & motivation came to me as often as the urge to buy supplies hits me! hee hee! I am doing much better than I used to, but I'm also buying much more supplies than I used to as well - so am I really making any progress? Yes & no, so we'll call it a wash. I'm getting much more pages & projects done that I've needed to do, but my stash seems to be growing by leaps & bounds.









Here is a metal sign I made yesterday (sorry it's a little blurry - my camera needs some repair). I bought the sign at Hobby Lobby at 50% off & wanted to make it for my garden shed. I just didn't know what phrase I wanted to use & I finally found it. I cut out the colored vinyl with my Cricut Expression & used Jasmine for the first line of quote & Storybook for the word Garden. Tinkerbell & friends was for the flowers. They're a little brighter than I wanted, but didn't find the right shades I was looking for at my LSS, but they might be for the best, since my garden shed sits in a lot of shade & it's about the color of the blue in the flowers too. You just might be able to see it as you're pulling up the driveway! LOL!!

God Bless & have a great day!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Jennifer Stutzman said...

cute sign. Remember she who dies with the most scrap supplies wins!

🌈🌈🌈 said...

LOVE that sign....wonderful job Beth!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...