Jun 3, 2009

It is June, right?

Well, for being the 3rd day of June, you'd never know it by how the day looks & feels here in North Central Indiana. It's only supposed to be in the low 60's for a high today. Global warming? Come to Indiana my friends, you'd never believe what the scientists are telling us. We haven't really had a warm May or June for several years now.

I do have to say that this has been the most normal winter & spring we've had in ages. I think with all the reduction in driving automobiles & trying to cut back on natural gas usage, because of the ridiculously high fuel prices, it just might have helped a bit in that factor. It's just my theory...

So, I've been kinda blog hoppin' this morning, because it is so cool & gloomy outside today, that I came across this blog that is having a pretty awesome Blog give-away! You gotta go check it out & maybe even try for your own chance at winning it! The blog is by Melissa Bove & her blog is called "Creating from the Heart". She has some very creative inspiration to look at, as well. Trust me, go check her out! You won't be disappointed - even if you don't enter her give-away.

Well, some good friends of mine are in the process of having their baby boy today. Shoot, he might even be here by now! I've been working on another baby boy mini album for her too, similar to the one posted below. I've only gotten up to month 6 completed, but making good progress on months 7 & 8-need more cardstock. I most likely won't be getting the book to them until this weekend, at the earliest, so I have a few more days to work on it. I'm putting quite a bit more detail into this than the last one, that's why it's taking me longer, but it will still be 2-13 page mini albums in 2 weeks. That's an all time record for me!

And so, I'll end this for today, but be sure to check out Melissa's blog!

God Bless & have a good day!
Beth

1 comment:

Regina Easter said...

Hi Beth, just wanted to let you know that you are my winner over at HAND TO PAPER from the bbtb blog hop...
visit my blog....congrats again

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...